December 7, 2008

Blog Redesign

If you've been to our blog before then you'll probably notice some changes in the design. I recently redesigned it to make it resemble the design of the official website that I'm developing for us. We also changed our domain name. We can now be found at www.laiguyscomics.com. However laiguyscomics.blogspot.com will still redirect you here. We're also trying out a new commenting system called Intense Debate. To comment on a blog post just click on the title of the post. To comment you have to either have an Intense Debate account or an open ID (Bogger, Wordpress, Google, or Yahoo! accounts can be used as open IDs). I also redesigned the Lemon Inc. Blog. Go check it out. I hope you like the changes and I would apprieciate any feedback you may have.

Thanks for reading; I hope you'll return.

-Tim