August 16, 2008

Awsome 1st Post!

Hello people! My name is Jen Lai, and I'm the girl of the "Lai Guys."

I don't want to get all spazzy on you, but it's pretty exciting to have this page on Blogspot. Lai Guys Comics has been long in the making, probably since we were wee little tots; and our blogs are just the introduction to our site. I'm still trying to improve my artistic skills, so you might not see a lot of my work here, but if I ever have something to post, well, I'll post it. On the other hand, I work a lot on Chris and Tim's projects, providing feedback, and script/character etc. material, so you might not see my work, but it's there.

I guess I don't have much more to say except that comments are welcome and you should look forward to the future of Lai Guys Comics! Tell your friends!

Stay cool, stay clean, stay creative.

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment