June 23, 2009

Official Site Coming Soon! Seriously!

I don't know if anyone reads this blog especially since I haven't been updating it regularly but I have some news. I'll start with website news. The site design is finished so I will be launching the website ASAP. I don't have an actual launch date for you but it should be up within the next few weeks if all goes well. Here is a preview of what the site will look like.
























And here is a preview of the Lemon Inc. site.























Now on to Lemon Inc. news. I have formed a clear idea of where I want to go with Lemon Inc. and have familiarized myself with the characters to an extent that I know that I'll be comfortable writing for them. I have also experimented with several ways of drawing and inking the comic and have settled on a process. I haven't built up much of a buffer - okay I'll be honest I've already shown you all the comics that have been finished on the Lemon Inc. blog- but I intend to try to speed up my process. I have a lot of ideas I just need to get them down on paper.

And finally Spiria news. I realise that you have heard little to nothing about Spiria. Chris has decided not to post Spiria online as a webcomic at this time. I won't elaborate much about it but he is still currently developing the project which he has always envisioned as a full length graphic novel. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that the purpose of the website will be to both host our webcomics and to promote any web or print projects that me or my brother happen to be working on and as such you will be able to follow Spiria on our website regardless of what form it takes.

-Tim